Location: Home ► About Us ► Terms and Conditions
Details of SkillShare NE Ltd's Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by Skillshare North East subject to the following terms:
1. By accessing the website skillsharene.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of skillsharene.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use of skillsharene.co.uk.
2. Skillshare North East may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Skillshare North East. Your continued use of skillsharene.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use skillsharene.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create derivative work from any skillsharene.co.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of skillsharene.co.uk content requires the prior written permission of Skillshare North East.
4. You agree to use skillsharene.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of skillsharene.co.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within skillsharene.co.uk.
5. skillsharene.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Skillshare North East, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided `AS IS` and on an `IS AVAILABLE` basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Skillshare North East be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of skillsharene.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Skillshare North East does not warrant that functions contained in skillsharene.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that skillsharene.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying Skillshare North East, or third parties and their products and services website source code are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Skillshare North East, and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Skillshare North East.
Like the site? Or spotted an error? Please tell us.
Share With Others